If your smile and dental health is important to you, look through the following resources to find tips on how to preserve or restore your smile.
- Visit OralCancerFoundation.org to learn more facts about oral cancer. You’ll learn about who is getting diagnosed with oral cancer and who is at risk for diagnosis.
- If you still have questions about Lumineers, check out this article from Lumineers.com to find answers.
- Read through this article from Dental Tribune to learn more about the benefits of the CAD/CAM technology.
- For a closer look at dental implants, what they’re made of, and how they can help restore the appearance of your smile, visit this webpage.
- The best way to prevent plaque and tartar buildup and gum disease development is to brush properly and floss regularly. For information on the best brushing and flossing techniques, visit WebMD.com.
- Visit the American Academy of Implant Dentistry to learn more about the benefits of opting for dental implants for tooth loss therapy.
- For a more in-depth look at the consequences and oral health risks of gum disease, visit Perio.org.
- If you would like more information about the treatments for chipped or broken teeth, check out this WebMD.com article. You’ll learn about what you can expect from common cosmetic dental repairs.
- Don’t keep living with an unsatisfying smile. Instead, check out this detailed article to find information on which cosmetic dental procedure is right for you.
Get started on improving the appearance of your smile today by calling Village Green Dental Center. We offer periodontal therapy, dental implants, sedation dentistry services, endodontic procedures, same-day restorations, Lumineers, and much more. For more information about our practice, call (630) 445-0121 or visit our website today.