Dentists provide many oral care options for individuals suffering from a range of dental issues. Read the following articles to learn more about the numerous oral problems that dentists can remedy.
- If left untreated, tooth decay can result in a cavity filling, root canal, or even tooth extraction. MedicineNet.com describes the causes, symptoms, and modes of treatment for this common dental concern.
- Good oral health begins with a proper brushing technique. The American Dental Hygienists Association explains how to correctly clean your teeth.
- The American Dental Association details the orthodontic options available to individuals who want to straighten their teeth.
- One cosmetic care option is Invisalign, which corrects bad teeth alignment with clear retainers.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains the warning signs and risk factors for periodontal disease.
Village Green Dental Center provides quality dental care to individuals living in the greater Aurora, Illinois region. If you would like to learn more about our services or wish to schedule an appointment, call (630) 445-0121.